|Party all night
||The Spanish Inquisition
||Why be moral?
|No free will
is for the weak
||Myth of Jesus
||Don't spank children
||Defile Christian women
Atheist Bingo Rules
- Print out this bingo card. If there are multiple players, print out additional pages from www.iamatheist.com/bingo/atheist_card_only.php (refresh the page to generate new cards).
- Wander around until you come upon two or more atheists having a conversation. Eavesdrop, but don't let them know you're listening.
- Whenever one of the common atheist beliefs, practices, or conversation topics listed on the board is mentioned by one of the atheists, mark it off.
- If you are able to mark off five squares in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally (or, for advanced players, all the squares) you win! Remember not to yell "Bingo!" out loud or the atheists might get you!
- Take your winning card to the nearest participating evangelical gathering place to claim your prize! If you live in a God-fearing community with laws based on Biblical truth (as they should be), don't forget to report the atheists to authorities!
A Pants Aflame production