|The Spanish Inquisition
|Party all night
|There is no sin
||One world government
||Religious people are stupid
||Little white lies
|Hypocracy — what's the big deal?
I'd sell my soul!
|One less god
Atheist Bingo Rules
- Print out this bingo card. If there are multiple players, print out additional pages from www.iamatheist.com/bingo/atheist_card_only.php (refresh the page to generate new cards).
- Wander around until you come upon two or more atheists having a conversation. Eavesdrop, but don't let them know you're listening.
- Whenever one of the common atheist beliefs, practices, or conversation topics listed on the board is mentioned by one of the atheists, mark it off.
- If you are able to mark off five squares in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally (or, for advanced players, all the squares) you win! Remember not to yell "Bingo!" out loud or the atheists might get you!
- Take your winning card to the nearest participating evangelical gathering place to claim your prize! If you live in a God-fearing community with laws based on Biblical truth (as they should be), don't forget to report the atheists to authorities!
A Pants Aflame production